Santa Cruz Skateboards was founded in 1973 by Rich Novak, Doug Haut and Jay Shuirman. Santa Cruz also employed legendary artist Jim Phillips to create most of the brands early graphics, most notably their iconic "Screaming Hand" graphic. As one of the oldest skateboard brands in existence, Santa Cruz draws from a wealth of experience in skateboarding to bring you a range of top-quality boards. Along with their trademark line, Santa Cruz also offers a broad range of boards in varying shapes and sizes.
More Santa Cruz More Decks
- Free Grip
- Boards can be gripped for you
- Free Shipping Australia Wide
- email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
- All products sourced from licenced distributors
- 60 Day no questions guarantee on all product