THE MUSKA shoe was designed in 1998, marking Chad's first-ever pro shoe in a series of many more to come. With éS' highest design standards, premium materials, and technology, Chad's shoe became the most sought-after skateboard shoe of its time, instantly selling out in shops around the world. Just as Chad's skateboarding advanced in tricks, style, and innovation, so did his shoe. THE MUSKA was the first skate shoe to surpass the $100 USD price barrier, and today, the exact replica stands as the most expensive skate shoe in the world at $150 USD. Every detail of this limited reissue makes it worth every single penny.
- Premium Action Nubuck Upper
- Molded PU Cage Over Quarter & Heel Mesh for Breathability
- Hidden Stash Pocket in Tongue
- Lace Toggle & Heel Pull Tab for Easy Use
- Iconic Muska Graphics on Supremely Comfortable PU Foam Midsole
- Durable Rubber Toe Cap & Accent in Ollie Area
- Molded Rubber Lace Loops for Lace Protection
- Reflective Details and Logos on Heel
- 400 NBS Rubber for Longevity
- It’s THE F*#king MUSKA!